Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Perfect Fall Day

I had a meeting this morning in Geneseo and then wanted to drive into Rochester. It was a perfect fall morning, sunny but crisp. I parked on Main Street, thought I'd let Rosie soak up some local flavor while I was at my meeting. She's quite the attention getter, I always get some comment, usually, "oohhh a Mini, cute car!"

How perfect, a spot in front of Kelly's

Headed to Mini of Rochester to introduce Rosie to her new Dr.'s office, it looks just like the dealer in California so she was pretty comfortable.


Got some floor-mats while I was there so her carpet stays nice and clean, they're perfect, made just for her model.


And of course, since it was such a nice day, a wash and dry with some tire dressing. She looks nice in the fall foliage all clean and shiny.




No comments:

Business Photos

Promote your business with a professional photo shoot. I do that!