Monday, October 15, 2012

Edits

Now that I've been home for a bit I've had the opportunity to go through the hundreds of photos I took over a two week plus time period.

I hit the ground running as they say, getting all situated at home, I had photos to edit from a family portrait photo shoot I did just before I left and I had business portraits scheduled for Wednesday. I also worked at the Courthouse and my buddy Cliff was in town on Friday night to do a benefit comedy show and I always help out by doing some photojournalist photos of the show for both him and the benefit group.

I'll be posting some of the edits from my trip occasionally.

You just have to live and life will give you pictures. - Henri Cartier-Bresson

"Tobacco Sky" from Joshua Tree National Park




No comments:

Business Photos

Promote your business with a professional photo shoot. I do that!