Sunday, October 7, 2012

Home Sweet Home


Left on September 25. Got home yesterday, October 6.  Visited with a great friend and his wonderful wife in LA, got to experience midnight Sheriff's patrol LA style, and see the sights in the LA area. (Thank you Cliff and Alba!) Traveled through the Mojave Desert, checked off two items on my bucket list, Joshua Tree and the Grand Canyon National Parks. Experienced traveling the length of the United States from California to Geneseo NY. Received a wonderful welcome home from the love of my life (who missed me very much, almost as much as I missed her...). Two weeks on the road, 3101 miles, 89.15 gallons of fuel, 34.7 mpg @ avg. speed of 70.46 mph. Gotta see if Aunt Julie will cut me a deal on buying Rosie...

No comments:

Business Photos

Promote your business with a professional photo shoot. I do that!