Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cross One Off The Bucket List

For as long as I've had a love of photography I've wanted to go to two places.  The Grand Canyon and Joshua Tree National Park. Something about the rock, the formations, the sheer expanse of the park.  I've seen videos, shows on PBS on TV, read about the history of the southwest, the mining and attempts to tame the land for farming and cattle ranching.  Nothing even comes close to actually being here.  Nothing.  Cross another one off the Bucket List.

I spent three hours at Joshua Tree, hiked several trails, the best one being Barker's Dam.  It was an incredible afternoon.

Tomorrow I leave the San Bernardino Mountains and California.  My next stop is Flagstaff Arizona.









No comments:

Business Photos

Promote your business with a professional photo shoot. I do that!